HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BlackSector: Subject H.O.R.I.Z.O.N  (Read 2500 times)

prototstar

• Codename: Outbreak administrator
  • Houndeye
    • View Profile
    • Codename: Outbreak
BlackSector: Subject H.O.R.I.Z.O.N
« on: August 02, 2009, 06:11:00 AM »

A mod I've been recently working with for past two weeks. I'm fortunate to be working with the team. :)

Web: http://www.theblacksector.com
Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/blacksector-subject-horizon

Description:
Fight for the UASC (United Alliance Special Corps) or head over to the mysterious Wraith, destroy the humankind and conquer the earth. Fear the war, it will be the last.

BlackSector: Subject H.O.R.I.Z.O.N is a multiplayer thirdperson sci-fi total conversion mod consists of two races fighting each other across the globe. Heavily influenced by many games such as Gear of War and Halo.

Storyline:
Originally, we planned to claim the outer space for ourselves. Unrestrained use of every resource and infinite room for all human beings. But then, things did not turn out the way they should have. Nowadays, it seems our planet is the one to be conquered. Earth is in a state of emergency. The human race has been shrunk to a few hundred thousand. Our world is nearly completely destroyed. The area of the Black Sectors is spreading. Nobody knows from where the Wraith came. We know only one thing: They are damned deadly and frigging furious. But today – on July 6th, 2023 – the day has come for mankind to strike back. United Alliance’s government – formed by the heads of states of USA, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, France, Spain, China, Japan and Russia – decided to send the UASC, the United Alliance Special Corps, into the conflict areas to reclaim human habitat. The Wraith are dominating roughly 70% of world’s surface. In the meantime, men fortified in the biggest remaining megacities like London, New York and Tokyo – cut off from the environment, an enclave of fear, strongholds in the manner of forgotten times. Just to prevent human kind‘s last bastion from being annihilated. Play either as a soldier of the UASC in several classes (like Heavy Gunner, Warrior, Light Infantry or Sniper) or get control of the mysterious, unknown Wraith. Battle worldwide in the infested Black Sectors for global dominance. No compromises, no mercy.

The team is currently looking for:
Concept Artists
Character Modellers
Environment Props Artists

If you want to apply for any other position like sound effects or composing music for the mod or level designer you can send a PM or email to Unreal1ty, the project leader or submit an application over at our forums.

Kruk

• Alien Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: BlackSector: Subject H.O.R.I.Z.O.N
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 11:45:39 AM »

Nice, looks promising and its TPP :> i spatially like the concept art.
Can't wait to se more ;]

prototstar

• Codename: Outbreak administrator
  • Houndeye
    • View Profile
    • Codename: Outbreak
Re: BlackSector: Subject H.O.R.I.Z.O.N
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 08:32:30 AM »

Recent new article from Human Armor Game Studios. :)
http://www.moddb.com/mods/blacksector-subject-horizon/news/to-end-all-war