HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Little help?  (Read 1439 times)

Urbanebula

• The Demonic Puppy
  • Headcrab
  • °.°
    • View Profile
    • Urbanebula's Portfolio
Little help?
« on: November 01, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »

So I'm working on a mod for Half-Life set in Black Mesa and I wanted to give the scientists a new look. Using Rosenberg's head mesh and texture as a base I used MS3D to morph the face a little and saved the new meshes as the 4 sub-models. (I plan to add a few more too) Then I created 3 skin groups so that I could choose a scientists appearance with ease using the Spirit mod engine. (again, more of these will be added) The result so far is 12 unique scientists as apposed to 4 who clone over and over. :)

Now, the actual head model is the same for each mesh so I wanted to add a new selection of sub models to the model to have a selection of hair styles to choose from, thus creating even more variations of the scientists. The problem? I cannot model to save my life. If anyone is willing to create a few hair meshes (Skins would be a bonus although if you could make a UV map that's something I can do.) then I, the Demonic Puppy Games team and a few other individuals who would like to use this model in their mods once it is complete would be forever grateful.

Many Thanks.