HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Flashlight  (Read 10394 times)

sheridanm962

• TOO COOL 4 THA INTARNETS
  • Alien Grunt
    • View Profile
Flashlight
« on: March 17, 2010, 03:22:41 AM »

I want this -->
and
and
and last

The only problem is I want it to render on an intel 82845G on board graphics chip. If you did that people with old and new computers will love it. maybe if you put in graphics from the ioquake 3 engine it will look better and can render on old graphics cards. The ioquake 3 engine looks abit like the source engine but it's abit mediocre than that but still it is better than the gldsourc engine :)

DiamonD

• Gonarch
    • View Profile
Re: Flashlight
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 03:49:09 AM »

I'm a girl!!!

sheridanm962

• Alien Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 04:12:44 AM »

I'm a girl!!!

Are you really!!! I didn't know that *looking sarcastic* Anyway what do you think about it?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Gonarch
    • View Profile
    • HL-Improvement
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 07:39:24 AM »

So you want a really bad screen tearing feature? Okay, ill get right on that for you.

bloodsurfer

• The zxeno prophet
  • Gargantua
  • Coding furiously
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 08:43:25 AM »

pink poney !

sheridanm962

• Alien Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 09:31:47 AM »

No read the fucking topic you idiots those pictures came out wrong because of the video @_@ FFS don't be idiots and Fuck you for messing my game I thought you would give me something worth while But fuck you your an idiot you should go ruin someone elses life before I ruin yours by spamming your fucking forums @_@ so get better downloads or don't fucking post and STFU about random shit it's not my fault the pics came out wrong I just want the fucking flash-light effect from half life source you mediocre FUCK HEADS!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Gonarch
    • View Profile
    • HL-Improvement
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 09:33:28 AM »

messing your game? how did we do that?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 09:35:38 AM by Matt »

sheridanm962

• Alien Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 09:34:44 AM »

You guys make me Fucking sick @_@ I can't believe I can put up with your shit. Wait that's kind of the point I can put up with that, so I don't care what you have to say just get me the correct downloads and no screwup Bullshit you call "GREAT" that's gonna make me fall for some in agme rick roll I don't give a shit about your rick roll either Help me out or FUCK OFF!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Gonarch
    • View Profile
    • HL-Improvement
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 09:36:25 AM »

rickroll? What are you on about?

sheridanm962

• Alien Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 09:38:18 AM »

ruining your game? how did we do that?

Your so called download is a script or compiled game content that ruined my game that was not what I needed (or wanted I don't give a shit) but can you fucking please get me something that's actually worth downloading for half life 1 that makes it look better than it's mediocre piece of shit gameplay graphics @_@ you think it's impossible your trying to create the impossible. NO WAIT! you just gave us hope and pics of random stuff that was said to be in a new game and turned out you cancelled it and cancelled updates for us there is no updates just more fucking spam for me since I'm the only one that wants quality downloads for the gldsource engine @_@

sheridanm962

• Alien Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 09:40:32 AM »

rickroll? What are you on about?

I've seen pictures of bloom effects better water quality better everything for the gldsource engine is was called go-mod but no I can't run it (but I need to try now with my non-steam version) but anyway in the mean time please do spam more because I don't have anything to do with my time than waste it making this piece of shit computer worth while RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Gonarch
    • View Profile
    • HL-Improvement
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 09:42:08 AM »

It was a mod that adds some new features to Half-Life. I dont see how it ruined your game.

And what have we cancelled? Last i checked Half-Life: Enhanced was still being made.

Edit: Yes, the stuff you are asking for is technically possible to do, but as i have said before, it is a lot of work. I have given you an article that explains how to do water effects
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 09:44:43 AM by Matt »

sheridanm962

• Alien Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 09:44:57 AM »

ok sorry I wasn't patient. GUH! I don't feel good because I can't run the source engine, I can't run games at higher frame rates. AND! I can't GET A NEW FUCKING! COMPUTER! all I need is more ram and a graphics card and windows and everything would be fine, but no the typical Sheridan McMillan can't get that because his stupid family doesn't know what gaming and computers mean to him HIS FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Gonarch
    • View Profile
    • HL-Improvement
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 09:46:34 AM »

You are taking it far too seriously. If your parents wont buy you a computer upgrade, get a part time job and earn the money to buy it yourself.

sheridanm962

• Alien Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 09:46:58 AM »

and also when are you guys posting more updates I just wanted to share these pics for a better flash light in the game. So now it's not only for self gain for me it's gain to all people to see what good idea I had for the game.
Pages: [1] 2 3