HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Call Of Duty Black Ops  (Read 6795 times)

KylerAdams

• A subtly invisible
  • Gonarch
    • View Profile
Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 04:23:19 PM »

gameplay wise cod has nothing new that CS didn't have a decade ago. anybody who thinks it does is a fucking idiot and can't see past gimmicks. CS with a sprint button, a dedicated melee button and a bunch of stupid 'power up'-esque crap all in jam packed into a level and server size that's smaller than every other MP fps over the last two decades

its got ironsights lol

Seriously tho?

MW1 was teh shit. The campaign was believable and varied, there being at least a few missions for everyone.

I (pirated) MW2 to kill some time. The campaign got loltastic about the time Shepperd goes "lolbrits" and kills off half of TF141... tho the entire campaign is I'm a huge unfunny manchild, do not listen to me.y. I mean... Russians driving through a Maryland town and shooting up civie homes for teh I'm a huge unfunny manchild, do not listen to me.? Srs. The game portrays all Russians as TEH EBIL BADD GAIZ and America as TEH POOR GOOD GAIZ. (Srs)

Mostly I play MP for the same reason I play CSS - sometimes, I just want to kill people using a specific weapon. That, and I got it for free. >:P

I havent gotten BO, but from what I've heard, it's good. I'm not going to buy it, but I've heard it's fairly good... granted the guy I heard from is... not the best.. but oh well.

Кассир клерка

• Clerk of Cashiers
  • Gonarch
  • I can't believe in myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 11:34:16 AM »

its got ironsights lol

Seriously tho?

MW1 was teh shit. The campaign was believable and varied, there being at least a few missions for everyone.

I (pirated) MW2 to kill some time. The campaign got loltastic about the time Shepperd goes "lolbrits" and kills off half of TF141... tho the entire campaign is I'm a huge unfunny manchild, do not listen to me.y. I mean... Russians driving through a Maryland town and shooting up civie homes for teh I'm a huge unfunny manchild, do not listen to me.? Srs. The game portrays all Russians as TEH EBIL BADD GAIZ and America as TEH POOR GOOD GAIZ. (Srs)

Mostly I play MP for the same reason I play CSS - sometimes, I just want to kill people using a specific weapon. That, and I got it for free. >:P

I havent gotten BO, but from what I've heard, it's good. I'm not going to buy it, but I've heard it's fairly good... granted the guy I heard from is... not the best.. but oh well.
The story and script of COD games are action movies written through the eyes of a five year old where it's literally just an attempt to put as many explosions and bad ass moments on screen as humanely possible. As for MW2 its storyline was like a really bad tom clancy novel, one that would make him spin in his grave even though he's currently alive

KylerAdams

• A subtly invisible
  • Gonarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 08:14:08 PM »

xD

Yeah yeah.

Well, the new CoD anyways.

The original CoD series (1+ 2 at least) were half decent.

Then Treyarch got their grubby paws on the series, "made" CoD3 and then IW did MW1 (which was good) then Treyarch did WaW (which I havent played) and then we got this load of shit called MW2 (which sucks) that makes most 12 year olds' have their first orgasm and normal and people that know something about the military facepalm so hard it almost breaks their nose.

Кассир клерка

• Clerk of Cashiers
  • Gonarch
  • I can't believe in myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 04:37:53 AM »

xD

Yeah yeah.

Well, the new CoD anyways.

The original CoD series (1+ 2 at least) were half decent.

Then Treyarch got their grubby paws on the series, "made" CoD3 and then IW did MW1 (which was good) then Treyarch did WaW (which I havent played) and then we got this load of shit called MW2 (which sucks) that makes most 12 year olds' have their first orgasm and normal and people that know something about the military facepalm so hard it almost breaks their nose.

The original Cod series stole from bad ww2 movies so I dont see much improvement there but they were generally better games, yeah.

D3ads

• No one fucks with the
  • Gonarch
  • Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »

The Russians portrayed in MW2 are laugh-worthy, they're not based on any real life units at all, IW just made them up. Also the FSB are a train wreck... The patch reads Внутренние войска / Internal Forces yet the truck says FSB and their backs are МВД РФ .. three different divisions of Russian military and police fused into one.

I haven't played Black Ops yet, still having too much fun with Metro 2033.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 03:45:21 PM by D3ads »

Red Slug

• 12 Gauge
  • Gargantua
  • Short-range firepower
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 05:29:07 PM »

I haven't played Black Ops yet, still having too much fun with Metro 2033.

Keep it that way, it's just no worth the money.

Jenkemator

• Snark
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 02:00:33 PM »

Black Ops == Black Cocks
Pages: 1 [2]