HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Half Life: Vistors HD models request.  (Read 2438 times)

Lifehouse

• Snark
    • View Profile
Half Life: Vistors HD models request.
« on: June 27, 2011, 02:06:31 AM »

Hi I would like to request a few HD skins/models for Half Life Vistors as this is will be the first time I've played it in years.

I have nearly all the HD Skins and Models installed but before I start playing it there are a few things I still need.

A HD version of civ_paper_scientist.mdl, cleansuit_scientist_mdl and HD model of barney looking down at the tram station.

I do remember there being a HD version of the scientist with the newspaper somewhere but after too much time googling it I couldn't find it.

If you could help me or provide me links to the HD versions of these models it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers  :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:19:18 AM by Lifehouse »

Darth Marsden

• Dark Lord of the Sith
  • Vortigaunt
  • Totally Radical, Dude.
    • View Profile
Re: Half Life: Vistors HD models request.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 01:44:59 PM »

I made an HD weapons pack for Visitors ages ago, if you don't already have it. Here's the thread. The working link is the one on the very bottom post.

As for the other models...

civ_paper_scientist was first used in Blue Shift, and the HD model you're probably thinking of is from the HD Pack that came with said game. Searching on my hard drive, I found a supposedly SD model pack called Blue Shift Extreme, so you can have the model from that of the same name. I don't think the model's any different from the HD Pack one though.

cleansuit_scientist was also from the HD Pack, though it was for Opposing Force. You can have that one as well.

As for the version of Barney looking down from the tram station... no idea. I'll need to look into that one. I may have to double post with the answer to that one, so bear with me.

[File not found]

Darth Marsden

• Dark Lord of the Sith
  • Vortigaunt
  • Totally Radical, Dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 02:05:45 PM »

wrangler! It's called wrangler! It's actually from Blue Shift again, and it's the guy who's in charge of the weapons range. He's reading a magazine, which is why he's looking down, and therefore why I couldn't place him at first. Never fear, I got there in the end though.

Anyway, here's the version of the model that I currently use. It's cobbled together from a couple of different sources (no credits, sorry!), but it's awesomely HD. Two parts, since one file would be over the 2 MB limit for attachments.

[File not found]

Lifehouse

• Snark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 06:59:50 AM »

Thanks so much Darth. Can't wait to play Vistors again  :)

Darth Marsden

• Dark Lord of the Sith
  • Vortigaunt
  • Totally Radical, Dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 05:36:07 PM »

You're more than welcome.