HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The dissapointment known as MW3  (Read 2880 times)

Sheridan_Nukem

• Headcrab
    • View Profile
The dissapointment known as MW3
« on: November 20, 2011, 01:30:01 AM »

Cock of Doody: Modern Fagware 3 is the latest installment in the franchise (lol fail) and it's pretty dissapointing.

I saw CoD (lol they suck COD) players say that MW3 sucks ass and that they'd rather buy Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!

That's all I have to say really,

If you'd like to provide feedback please do so by replying.

Greaser

• Sven Co-op Testing Team
  • Gonarch
  • I want to move to Sweden one day.
    • View Profile
Re: The dissapointment known as MW3
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 02:15:12 PM »

These CoD players probably weren't CoD players at all, otherwise they wouldn't say that kind of crap. I finished MW 3 last week and enjoyed every part of it.
Of course, it's a matter of opinion, but the whole bloody series has a great story, beautiful graphics, catchy gameplay and fantastic soundtrack by Hans Zimmer.
Every game has some flaw and MW 3 is not an exception, but you can hardly make a perfect game.
And since I'm not some hardcore fan of MW, you can clearly see it made an impression on me (which is actually pretty hard).

If these kids want to buy some medieval fantasy nonsence, be my guest. It's their own loss.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:17:07 PM by Greaser »

Sheridan_Nukem

• Headcrab
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 12:20:34 PM »

These CoD players probably weren't CoD players at all, otherwise they wouldn't say that kind of crap. I finished MW 3 last week and enjoyed every part of it.
Of course, it's a matter of opinion, but the whole bloody series has a great story, beautiful graphics, catchy gameplay and fantastic soundtrack by Hans Zimmer.
Every game has some flaw and MW 3 is not an exception, but you can hardly make a perfect game.
And since I'm not some hardcore fan of MW, you can clearly see it made an impression on me (which is actually pretty hard).

If these kids want to buy some medieval fantasy nonsence, be my guest. It's their own loss.

Yeah I do get your point. When doing at least SOME quests I noticed the game got more and more boring.  :-\

EDIT: Just to point out I was refering to a joke made from Encyclopedia dramatica
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 12:24:56 PM by Sheridan_Nukem »

Greaser

• Sven Co-op Testing Team
  • Gonarch
  • I want to move to Sweden one day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 12:26:56 PM »

Games vary so much because of our different tastes. If we all liked the same things, there wouldn't have to be so many genres and companies.
And it would be pretty boring world with people having the same opinions and tastes.  ;)

EDIT: Haha, that's actually hilarious! :D

Sheridan_Nukem

• Headcrab
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 10:37:11 PM »

Games vary so much because of our different tastes. If we all liked the same things, there wouldn't have to be so many genres and companies.
And it would be pretty boring world with people having the same opinions and tastes.  ;)

EDIT: Haha, that's actually hilarious! :D

Yeah, I love the fps genre and that's why I'd play games liike oblivion as such because it has a first person view. BUT, it's not entirely an FPS game.

And yeah, Encyclopedia dramatica is a website built to take the piss out of alot of subjects such as Youtube users who fail and have the most horrible, complaining, useless videos.

EDIT: Or should I say Jewtube :D