HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40

Author Topic: News & Updates  (Read 105781 times)

Sephiroth

Re: HL:S:HD News
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2005, 09:07:49 PM »

You'll notice the "(?)" after the word frequent in the post of the person that said that.

Drax

• Snark
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2005, 11:41:58 PM »

That would require coding or at least ripenting and a different model. I fail to see the point.

I'm not surprised.

The point being that in Blue-Shift you play that very Barney and in that game your not wearing any armor or a side arm yet. You pick that stuff up moments later in the locker room.  I didn't know if this could be eidted with a simple script to have that Barney reference to a model not wearing armor.

People really into the Half-Life story would appreciate that nice little touch if it was thrown in. But as I said it's not a big deal, and as I have found out, not as easy to implement as I had hoped.

Grunt002

• AKA OverwatchTM
  • Alien Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2005, 01:33:55 AM »

You'll notice the "(?)" after the word frequent in the post of the person that said that.

Wait.. wasn't I the person that said that? I'm sorry...
Actually I mean some people won't even have access to it, even thought he/she posted alot (of SPAM).  :-\

Frraksurred

• Team HL:S:HD
  • Gonarch
  • ~ More Hi-Deffier ~
    • View Profile
    • World Wide Ambassadors
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2005, 05:01:15 AM »

Beta testing was to be released generically, to whomever traveled through this forum and found the link... which are primarily our fans. 

However there is some disagreement within the team concerning this so we are going back to the drawing board and coming up with a new plan.  I apoligize for the confusion, we should have it sorted out shortly. 

Stay tuned to the first post of this thread for current information.

JoshuaC

• Houndeye
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2005, 05:57:20 AM »

:'(

Cpl_Death

• Houndeye
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2005, 07:13:37 AM »

So, you don't want to beta-test, but you want the beta models.....I lost my faith in humanity a long time ago. I think you'll find that threatening me does not work. Neither do smart-ass remarks.
So choose your comments wisely if you want to test it Cpl_Death.
Mate that was only a joke meant for lols not comments

baracuda

• Stole Marios Hat
  • Vortigaunt
  • living the life in a trash can
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2005, 07:21:53 AM »

'We' have only converted models. Frraksurred and Flynia have only just started this. Romka, Barneyinblue, Myself and even Baracuda are responsible for the creation of this pack. BUT, without all the modellers who have worked hard over the past years, we could not have done this. So stop worshiping Frraksurred, and thank Romka, Gearbox, A.I and all the other people who made it possible.

oh you flatter me  ;)

Sephiroth

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2005, 10:46:21 AM »

Wait.. wasn't I the person that said that? I'm sorry...
Actually I mean some people won't even have access to it, even thought he/she posted alot (of SPAM).  :-\

May have been, I dont remember just said it, I just remembered seeing it.

peterchen620

• Snark
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2005, 12:41:36 PM »

great work guys, this project has been going on for such a long time and the development is going great! Its too bad my post got wiped out due to database delection.... :( So I can't really proof that I've registered to this forum since last year... :(

Guess no Beta testing option for me :'( Anyway, good work guys... Not good enough to be in beta tester...

Anton

• -
  • Gonarch
  • -
    • View Profile
    • -
SV: HL:S:HD News
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2005, 04:29:17 PM »

Well hello.. I just found this section even if im the biggest lurker in the world and have all too much time..But Frraksurred!(the only who will understand this) The same topic is here too AND locked? ???

Frraksurred

• Team HL:S:HD
  • Gonarch
  • ~ More Hi-Deffier ~
    • View Profile
    • World Wide Ambassadors
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2005, 10:45:28 PM »

Well hello.. I just found this section even if im the biggest lurker in the world and have all too much time..But Frraksurred!(the only who will understand this) The same topic is here too AND locked? ???

Our previous home was the "HL Source High Definition" thread in "Source Engine Discussion".  It served us well for 90 some pages, but growth was nudging us to expand.  Consequently we have moved here.  The old thread has been moved as well, but was locked in the process in order to promote movement into the new froums. 

We have devided many of the topics we used to talk about in the old thread into different forums in an attempt to create some more organization and make it easier for you all to find the info you are needing (without sifting through 90 pages or asking the same questions every other page, ;D ).  The old thread will be missed, but it has been replaced with a whole new world of potential.  :)

Anton

• -
  • Gonarch
  • -
    • View Profile
    • -
SV: HL:S:HD News
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2005, 07:26:39 AM »

Sounds neat! But.. But.. You were close to 100 pages! Well guess its nice this way.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 05:15:13 PM by meazum »

Kiwi: Source

• Snark
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2005, 03:05:20 AM »

Second post here.  Thanks you for the models arg I can't wait to try this out! :D

Anakite

• Alien Grunt
  • World-Class Hobo
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2005, 05:57:13 AM »

666 views.... wow....

JoshuaC

• Houndeye
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2005, 06:59:01 AM »

Any news on the beta? Its been quiet lately.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40