HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Frequently Asked Questions  (Read 22311 times)

HLDMS_MAPPER_REHAN

• Houndeye
  • i like to help people ( HLDMS )
    • View Profile
    • www.freewebs.com/rehantt/
Re: Frequently Asked Questions
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »

Understood.  As Your Evil Twin was explaining, first we must determine if you are using the original HL or HL:S.  Our pack only deals with HL:S; for it there is Valve's HD pack that originally came with Blue Shift and was re-released on Steam earlier this year... and then there is our pack.  You can find unistallation directions for the Steam version here

If you downloaded v.1 or the beta of v.2 of our pack, you can do the following to uninstall it:

Browse to the "C:\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\username\half-life source\hl1" and delete the "Materials", "Models" and "Sounds" folders.   Keep in mind this will also delete any other additional models or skins you have installed.  The easiest solution is to simply reinstall what you still want.

how he can get the beta of v.2?
its not released yut.

is there any way to contact to cannonfodder who made decompile model tool ?

if we request him to make tool for HLS,HLDMS for decompile models and get blend animations.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 09:31:12 PM by HLDMS_MAPPER_REHAN »

Frraksurred

• Team HL:S:HD
  • Gonarch
  • ~ More Hi-Deffier ~
    • View Profile
    • World Wide Ambassadors
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2009, 07:00:34 AM »

Those are old tools that I'm not sure if Canonfodder even supports anymore.  You can google them and find out though.

As far as the v.2 beta, we made it public for a very short time waaaaaaaaaayyy back.  It was removed due to abuse.  It is no longer available.

Captain B.O

• Headcrab
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2010, 06:39:53 PM »

Is it okay to use the textures (and possibly other content) from HL:S:HD in an HL1 mod? Some of the textures make HL look very nice and it would be great if I could release something that uses them :)

I think I've seen similar style textures in HLFX, not sure if it's the same or made by the same people, though.

Besli

• Mr. Database
  • Gonarch
  • Mr. Database! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 12:49:19 PM »

Is it okay to use the textures (and possibly other content) from HL:S:HD in an HL1 mod? Some of the textures make HL look very nice and it would be great if I could release something that uses them :)

I think I've seen similar style textures in HLFX, not sure if it's the same or made by the same people, though.

I have no problem with that. but you should give credits to the creators of what you release. ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]