HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: HL:S:HD Beta  (Read 35678 times)

James

• Throw THIS at THAT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Gonarch
  • <3
    • View Profile
    • Resident Evil : Cold Blood
Re: HL:S:HD Beta
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »

It's just one simple rule. One. And your friend can't even follow it. Hell, your friend can't even be bothered to respect the wishes and hard work of the developers, and for that reason he completely fails at life.

iss_nx01

• Snark
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2005, 02:02:20 PM »

That's enough. I understand the fact that you guys are clearly upset about this whole thing, but you need to get over it. Yes your trust has been abused. Yes your rules have been violated. But lets face it. You still have plenty of loyal fans who love the work you're doing and follow your instructions to the letter. Don't get all depressed about the actions of a few people who probably haven't even been to this site before and don't know what you're trying to accomplish.
Lets move on from this shall we? Dwelling on it can only cause trouble.

James

• Throw THIS at THAT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Gonarch
  • <3
    • View Profile
    • Resident Evil : Cold Blood
« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2005, 03:00:21 PM »

I suppose you're correct, but they did state quite clearly the rules. I hope the guilty person/people reads these messages and feels regret for what they've done.

Sgt Wilko

• Alien Grunt
  • HL:S:HD Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2005, 06:39:55 PM »

I'll say a few harsh, but fair words if I may....

xonxt
Someone has translated the news from this site via Googgle. But he did't translate the text UNDER the images!!!
http://www.hl2.ru/comments/?1129578128

Understood???

- Don't you dare get cocky to ANYONE on this thread. Is that understood?

- That 'someone' who translated that site was me. I DID include the lower section. I DIDN'T use google to translate it and I read what the site had to say. Get your facts right before you burst onto this thread, or even this whole forum. I acknowledged the fact that Translators will make the words come out 'harsher' than the original text, but he still came on as insulting towards us.

iss_nx01
That's enough. I understand the fact that you guys are clearly upset about this whole thing, but you need to get over it. Yes your trust has been abused. Yes your rules have been violated. But lets face it. You still have plenty of loyal fans who love the work you're doing and follow your instructions to the letter. Don't get all depressed about the actions of a few people who probably haven't even been to this site before and don't know what you're trying to accomplish.

- Don't get cocky either. You are not the wiseman, so let us decide what and when we do it. The fact is, you're the one whos out of line. You seem to think that you can just add your own thread onto our Section. We have no intention of removing it mind, infact, I wouldn't even mention it if you hadn't been so cockey towards myself, the team and the 'loyal fans' as you put it. Its your words of 'wisedom' that would 'cause trouble', so knock off the attitude.

Thats my word.

Anakite

• Alien Grunt
  • World-Class Hobo
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2005, 06:50:50 PM »

I really don't know what to say, other than... Wilko, you have a point. Several of them.

Sgt Wilko

• Alien Grunt
  • HL:S:HD Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 23, 2005, 07:00:38 PM »

Thankyou.

Frraksurred

• Team HL:S:HD
  • Gonarch
  • ~ More Hi-Deffier ~
    • View Profile
    • World Wide Ambassadors
« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2005, 07:12:52 PM »

You still have plenty of loyal fans who love the work you're doing and follow your instructions to the letter.

Thankfully yes, and to them we tip out hats.

I agree completely.

From here out, all discussion on the matter shall be moderated.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]