HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rules for Signature Images  (Read 7009 times)

Lurid

• I wonder where...my fish has gone?
  • Cookie Mastah!
  • Gonarch
  • oh?
    • View Profile
    • With Friends Like These
Rules for Signature Images
« on: October 22, 2005, 01:38:48 AM »

Alright, we had this rule before the forum hack, but it seems like it never got reposted.

Allowed images are 400px(lenght)125px(height) and only One(1) image per signature.

Remember alot of members use this forum on work, school etc, so please do not have images that could be found offensive (I know most pictures could be found offensive for someone - but you get the idea. Ex: hardcorenudity, Racial, Ethnic.)

Violators will be shot.

...Not really but you will have your image removed, and if you continue you'll get yourself warned, or worse.

**Daza ninja edit**
Random sigs are also fine.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 04:28:54 PM by Lurid »

Lurid

• I wonder where...my fish has gone?
  • Cookie Mastah!
  • Gonarch
  • oh?
    • View Profile
    • With Friends Like These
Re: Rules for Signature Images
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 08:06:21 PM »

The last few weeks I've gotten alot of PM's saying things like: "But my signature is only 10 pixels off, can't I have it? plzplzpzl-etc-and-so-on."

No.

You know why?
Because if one get's to have a bigger sig, another one comes and wants that, because the first guy got it.
Then the third person wants a sig thats 30 pixels off, and blames it on that the first guy had to have a to big sig.

And so on, and so forth.

The limit IS and will STAY 400x125 until we change the rule or mighty hamsters enslave the earth.

So, in conclusion....the next person who PM's me and asks me something like this, will get a warning, because I'm tired of having my inbox juttered with crap.