HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Possible Shotgun and Pistol Problem (Name changed again)  (Read 6107 times)

Barnz

• French Fries
  • Gonarch
    • View Profile
Re: bugs I found (topic name changed)
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2006, 11:14:39 PM »

I was joking... (I am planning to keep pack few more years on my HDD)

Sgt Wilko

• Alien Grunt
  • HL:S:HD Member
    • View Profile
Re: shotgun late pump animation + 9mm placed wrong, non mayor though
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2006, 01:10:47 PM »

*edit* found another bug a bit further in office complex after you got out of the fridge part, when you enter the door and see the glass bridge, turn around and u will see a texture on the wrong place, never seen it

Here is another nice one, some models seem to have the wrong animations so they are off just 2 mm or so, not that you will notice it unless you use noclip or find a way around to get somewhere faster but the standing death animation is a bit lame, jus like this one

Just a minute there, m8. We are working on models. A Ladder or map bug has nothing to do with us. I think its safe to say that Half-Life Source is far from bug-less, but don't look at us for a fix. We are here to modify the models ( and a few textures, but thats not really our work - we just combined them with Besli's pack ) not to fix every single problem with the game engine.

We're greatful for your contributions, but don't expect us to fix the faults with the engine itself.  :)

flynia

• HLS-HD Team Member
  • Gonarch
  • EliTe HeAdCrAb!!!
    • View Profile
Re: bugs I found (topic name changed)
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2006, 08:05:13 PM »

Just a minute there, m8. We are working on models. A Ladder or map bug has nothing to do with us. I think its safe to say that Half-Life Source is far from bug-less, but don't look at us for a fix. We are here to modify the models ( and a few textures, but thats not really our work - we just combined them with Besli's pack ) not to fix every single problem with the game engine.

We're greatful for your contributions, but don't expect us to fix the faults with the engine itself.  :)

Wilkos got a point here... I'm not going to invest too much time looking into these minor issues... I'd rather devote my time to some of the bigger issues such as "Ragdoll Not Settling - my odds are small but im trying ;)"... "Osprey Rotating" and the notorious "Player Model Not Sustaining Damage"

As for minor texture glitches like these ones... I might take a look at them down the track but they don't get priority at the moment. Lastly... if their is a issue with the game engine itself it may be better to contact Valve themselves. As for us though... we are only working with what they have provided us with.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 08:06:55 PM by flynia »
Pages: 1 [2]