Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 17, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Custom Content (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: recb_lockdown 0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
: recb_lockdown  ( 30063 )
BiscuitDude
Biscuit Fanatic
Vortigaunt

: 147

A victory isn't complete without biscuits.

« #105 : June 13, 2006, 01:36:33 PM »

*UPDATE 13th June*
I'm getting on track now, added the walkway around the glass, still need to add supports though, an actual light in the control room and few more rooms. Next I am going to move onto the living quarters and Aqua Lab corridors. So as long as the next release is out soon, I can guarentee a BETA by the end of the month! Trust me! If not, then er...think of something punishing :P. Though the BETA will only feature 1/3 of the map, the rest is still to come. More screenshots soon, and teaser trailer in the pipeline, all in all, it's going extremely well.

Now I must stop typing now, I have a map to attend to.
« : June 13, 2006, 02:05:53 PM BiscuitDude »

RawR
Anti Communist Cunt
Gargantua

: 797

« #106 : June 13, 2006, 02:56:36 PM »

Is she a chav?, :P.. excellent mapping there dude, Excellent, I like it,  :-*

Oi watch it bitch  :P

Just went on the site BiscuitDude , it its pretty slick. Sorry to hear about the troubles you have been having with your team.
Mischief
Dead
Gargantua

: 812

« #107 : June 13, 2006, 04:42:45 PM »

Surely now, not a single person on this board who curses would have any trouble using curse words referring to any genitalia, wether it be male, female, or otherwise.
Anyone who has any trouble with curse words referring to any of these items:  Vagina, Clitoris, Breasts, Penis, Testicles, or otherwise may very well speak up for themselves, regardless of their gender.

Its admirable and pathetic at the same time to see you trying to get this thread back on topic, as not a single person would care with your reputation around here.
You forgot Nipples.

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/9749/youareherefuckwad3gu.gif
Someone really needs to get their shut the fuck up in here for some serious shut the fuck up action.
BiscuitDude
Biscuit Fanatic
Vortigaunt

« #108 : June 13, 2006, 05:30:37 PM »

You forgot Nipples.
You forgot to stay on-topic  :P.

James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« #109 : June 13, 2006, 05:53:39 PM »

End of off topic line:

=====================================================

Now let's get back to discussing the map.
BiscuitDude
Biscuit Fanatic
Vortigaunt

« #110 : June 15, 2006, 11:40:12 PM »

I forgot to update this post, so I might as well do it now.

~COPIED FROM COLD BLOOD FORUMS~

*UPDATE 13th June REDUX*
I'm getting on track now, added the walkway around the glass, still need to add supports though, an actual light in the control room and few more rooms. Next I am going to move onto the living quarters and Aqua Lab corridors. So as long as the next release is out soon, I can guarentee a BETA by the end of the month! Trust me! If not, then er...think of something punishing . Though the BETA will only feature 1/3 of the map, the rest is still to come. More screenshots soon, and teaser trailer in the pipeline, all in all, it's going extremely well.

Now I must stop typing now, I have a map to attend to.

Well I attended to the map, and I have here some more screenshots for you map hungry people:

Updated Control Room.
- Added in an actual light (the tall thing in the middle).
- Added in an upper level

Entrance to Aqua Labs.
- New room added today.
- Door featured leads to flooded Aqua Ring (it's impossible to open, so how did I get here you ask, see that vent? It comes from the Aqua Ring, but I'm not going to tell you where the entrance is), and busted beam from the support structure (featured in first screen).

The Control Room is almost finished as is the Aqua Ring, the Lab entrance is quite far from completion however.

Watch this space closely...

hydeph
cactus
Gonarch

: 1551

cactus

« #111 : June 16, 2006, 03:40:10 AM »

i'm going to watch every pixel

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/hydeph/hay.png
"The world is beautiful, but has a disease called you."
redhood
You suck at the internet
Administrator
Alien Grunt

: 310

« #112 : June 16, 2006, 10:36:42 AM »

Is that a compliment from hydeph, or just somewhat polite aggravated scrutiny? Shocking either way.

ACE
The Gun Nut
Alien Grunt

: 256

« #113 : June 20, 2006, 09:39:23 PM »

Is that a compliment from hydeph, or just somewhat polite aggravated scrutiny? Shocking either way.
Why do you kept bolding peoples names.

James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« #114 : June 20, 2006, 10:01:27 PM »

Why do you piss me off with your useless posts? Why do you make every sentence one, long piece of shit by not seperating any of it with punctuation? Why are you totally offtopic? Why do you not use question marks?
BiscuitDude
Biscuit Fanatic
Vortigaunt

« #115 : August 05, 2006, 10:55:30 AM »

Since I am the actual owner of this topic, and there hasn't been a post in ages, no. This map is not dead, I have been secretly working on it for the past few weeks. I made a few updates over at the Cold Blood forums ( www.xenoverse.net/coldblood )

I was going to expect to release the map over a week ago, as it was estimated that Beta 2 was going to be released then. But this delay has given me even more time to work on the map. I have no idea when I'll post more screenshots, but sometime in the next few days maybe.

As for progress, the first Beta is about 55% complete, many of the areas are finished and starting to take shape. Though I do not know how much more I can put into the map. As I have had a few errors lately saying I have exceeded max_patches. I'll just have to be very careful on the amount I put in the map, or I might be stuck with an incomplete map.

: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Custom Content (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: recb_lockdown « previous next »
: