Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 19, 2019, 06:23:43 AM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: My detailtextures :P 0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: My detailtextures :P  ( 3331 )
Lt.JC
Silencer
Alien Grunt

: 262

« : March 14, 2006, 03:57:17 PM »

I browsed a bit through the resident evil cold blood folder and found my Afrika korps detailtextures. But i found no credits for me in the readme...so I thought this is not right!  >:(

But on the other hands it dont interests me really. Just wanted to hear what you think about this  ;D

Born to Fight,
Trained to Kill,
Taught to Survive,
and told to take no Prisoners.
James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« #1 : March 14, 2006, 04:06:18 PM »

D=

We are thiefs! I'll see what Ackart says as he was in charge of detail-texturing it up. I'll get back to you.
Jamesmarine
Vortigaunt

: 120

« #2 : March 14, 2006, 07:21:02 PM »

One thing for damn sure is that the mod has damn good textures XD

Especailly the skybox, London. I love that sky

8)

:o

I be banned
Dudeman418
Alien Grunt

: 311

« #3 : March 15, 2006, 02:02:12 AM »

Yeah, it does have some good textures :)...gets kinda laggy when they are turned on though  :(
Lt.JC
Silencer
Alien Grunt

: 262

« #4 : March 15, 2006, 11:12:39 AM »

Hey Minuit, may I ask if I could use some of your mods detailtextures?  :)

And no prob there with my textures. It just was surprising that my were used and I didnt even know that  ;)

Born to Fight,
Trained to Kill,
Taught to Survive,
and told to take no Prisoners.
Ackart
Gonarch

: 1180

« #5 : March 15, 2006, 01:04:17 PM »

Hey Minuit, may I ask if I could use some of your mods detailtextures?  :)

And no prob there with my textures. It just was surprising that my were used and I didnt even know that  ;)

Sorry 'bout that. I totally forgot where ANY of the detail textures came from. I just had a folder on my hard drive that said "DETAIL TEXTURES" and it had Detail Textures in it.

If you want to use the ones we have, sure, go for it. We'll be sure to credit you on the next release.
: [1]  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: My detailtextures :P « previous next »
: