Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2019, 12:23:11 PM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: Big thank you. 0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Big thank you.  ( 1764 )
Reston
Umbrella White Executive
Snark

: 5

« : March 19, 2006, 04:34:02 AM »

Hello, some of you may know me as ButtermilkRyan from the previous RE:CB forums. Anyhow, I just wanted to thank you for the models you made for the weapons and such (not trying to be sarcastic and say, "OOH I HATE YOUR MOD AND USE THE MODELS ON SVEN CO-OP INSTEAD") because for the past year or so I have been seeking models that fit my taste, and thus far only yours have succeded. In addition for thanking you for the models and sounds for the weapons, I'd like to say I love you all for keeping this wonderful mod alive. Thus far it is excellent and I really enjoy playing it, keep up the good work!

: [1]  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: Big thank you. « previous next »
: