Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 15, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Suggestions (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: Bug : reloading 0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Bug : reloading  ( 3517 )
Werewolf
Alien Grunt

: 490

« : April 09, 2006, 07:15:32 PM »

Just thought that I'd flag up some problems I've been having with reloading on some weapons.  The two main offenders are the M4 and the custom handgun.  It seems that it is not possible, on some occasions, to reload the weapon until the entire magazine has been fired off.

I wonder if anyone else has been having this problem?

BiscuitDude
Biscuit Fanatic
Vortigaunt

: 147

A victory isn't complete without biscuits.

« #1 : April 09, 2006, 07:28:30 PM »

Just thought that I'd flag up some problems I've been having with reloading on some weapons.  The two main offenders are the M4 and the custom handgun.  It seems that it is not possible, on some occasions, to reload the weapon until the entire magazine has been fired off.

I wonder if anyone else has been having this problem?
The Custom Handgun reload is perfectly fine, I know that, except on some occasions on recb_scumlines BETA, if that's where you're having problems with the C. Handgun. As for the M4, you can only reload when you've emptied a clip anyway.

SureShot
Gonarch

: 1674

« #2 : April 09, 2006, 07:32:33 PM »

The Custom Handgun reload is perfectly fine, I know that, except on some occasions on recb_scumlines BETA, if that's where you're having problems with the C. Handgun. As for the M4, you can only reload when you've emptied a clip anyway.

Which is odd, because you can irl o_O
BiscuitDude
Biscuit Fanatic
Vortigaunt

: 147

A victory isn't complete without biscuits.

« #3 : April 09, 2006, 07:40:10 PM »

irl
Wha? Irl, that's a new term for me, or I've probably heard it before, just can't remember. Anyway. What does irl mean?

User with the dancing badger
HIT's Resident Programmer.
Gonarch

: 1267

~= Master Of Mess =~

« #4 : April 09, 2006, 08:08:50 PM »

In Real Life ?

http://yngndrw.hostilezone.net/images/sig/
 [ Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2x 3.5GHz (Water Cooled) | Corsair XMS 2x 1GB PC2-8500 | EVGA 9800GX2 1024MB ]
 [ Intel Core Duo @ 2x 2.0GHz | Corsair 2x 1GB PC2-5300 | 7600GT 256MB ]
Werewolf
Alien Grunt

: 490

« #5 : April 09, 2006, 09:45:09 PM »

I also have had trouble with the c. handgun on recb_tunnel, but maybe it's just a custom map problem.  As for the M4, it seems weird to only be able to reload after finishing the magazine.  That makes no more sense than it would for you to only reload after finishing the magazine on any other gun in the game.

Why would you only reload after finishing the mag anyway?

James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« #6 : April 10, 2006, 01:02:44 AM »

It's a very odd bug that has no apparent cause and is therefore quite hard to fix. At any rate, it's not much of a problem and isn't very high on the "to-do" list for RE:CB
: [1]  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Suggestions (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: Bug : reloading « previous next »
: