Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 19, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Suggestions (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: A new weapon 0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: A new weapon  ( 6869 )
_Iceberg_
Snark

: 12

« : June 29, 2006, 02:11:01 AM »

I was playing cold blood the other day and thought man, I could use a .45. So I have a quick suggestion: Kevin's .45 from outbreak as a new weapon. Could be a starter or not, you decide. And since .45 ammunition isn't as common today as the weaker 9mm, there isn't much danger of there being too much ammo to detract from the whole survivor feeling of the game(which killed DooM3 for me).
James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« #1 : June 29, 2006, 02:27:56 AM »

Sorry, we have no plans to add another handgun at the moment.
Dudeman418
Alien Grunt

: 311

« #2 : June 29, 2006, 11:52:17 AM »

But you have already added a glock haven't you? More guns = better  :P
redhood
You suck at the internet
Administrator
Alien Grunt

: 310

« #3 : June 29, 2006, 12:01:02 PM »

No, more gameplay equals better.

BiscuitDude
Biscuit Fanatic
Vortigaunt

: 147

A victory isn't complete without biscuits.

« #4 : June 29, 2006, 01:10:50 PM »

Soon there will be too many weapons that it won't be a survival game anymore, but an all out action game, that is not Resident Evil.

SureShot
Gonarch

: 1674

« #5 : June 29, 2006, 03:46:59 PM »

The glock is chambered in S&W .40 and the STi Eagle is chambered in .45 ACP

And Kevin's 1911 is his own, and his alone.  Each RPD Special Police Force officer has their own personal issued handgun (as do the STARS members) due to their funding from Umbrella.  Therefore somebody picking up Kevin's 1911 is somewhat implausible.  The team last time I checked want to keep away from conflicting with the already existing storyline and canon.

And I think the game has enough handguns as it is.  Personally.  Then again I'm no longer a fully fledged team member anymore so policy may have changed in the ranks ...
_Iceberg_
Snark

: 12

« #6 : June 29, 2006, 04:39:55 PM »

Oh well it was worth a shot, besides I don't think Kevin's .45 was customized. It looked like a regular 1911. One doesn't have to get a gun used by the cops necessarily. This is set in America, where you can get most any gun you want legally or not. I was just making a connection to outbreak. Oh and I had no idea the STi was a .45.

Wait I just had an idea. How bout random handgun skins. Like one time it could be Browning Hi-power, VP70 M, Beretta, or a Glock at random. It could be an answer to the whole variety issue without spamming the game with guns.
gtaiiilc
web comic addict
Retard
Alien Grunt

: 441

th3r3 is no such thing as e th3r3s only 3

« #7 : June 29, 2006, 05:15:17 PM »

I think there needs to be a chainsaw for support like the caingun in sven co-op. the chainsaw would have a bit of gas and you need to get more to use it more,it can massacre zombies, dogs plus medium damage to spiders and nothing to hunter because of the scales and skin zombies cant grab you wile you hold it un less you are starting it up "it needs 3 secs to startup" and because of its size it slows you down and all of these cause the need for co-op but these is a hard to find weapon.

ps if I make a map and ad the sparkshot will the player be able to use it yet?

read these comics are the mows will EAT YOU
http://2kinds.com/
http://www.missmab.com/index.php
James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

<3

« #8 : June 29, 2006, 05:26:40 PM »

ps if I make a map and ad the sparkshot will the player be able to use it yet?

...Why wouldn't they be able to use it?
gtaiiilc
web comic addict
Retard
Alien Grunt

: 441

th3r3 is no such thing as e th3r3s only 3

« #9 : June 29, 2006, 05:37:18 PM »

dont know just never saw it in a map and thats way I thought it would not work but did you like my idea?

read these comics are the mows will EAT YOU
http://2kinds.com/
http://www.missmab.com/index.php
SureShot
Gonarch

: 1674

« #10 : June 29, 2006, 06:58:22 PM »

Oh well it was worth a shot, besides I don't think Kevin's .45 was customized. It looked like a regular 1911. One doesn't have to get a gun used by the cops necessarily. This is set in America, where you can get most any gun you want legally or not. I was just making a connection to outbreak. Oh and I had no idea the STi was a .45.

Kevin's was customised, slightly, but still customised.

But yeah, standard 1911's arent exactly rare.  But I think there are more than enough handguns.  IMO.
James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

<3

« #11 : June 29, 2006, 07:41:15 PM »

But yeah, standard 1911's arent exactly rare.  But I think there are more than enough handguns.  IMO.

And mine.
Rufio
Snark

: 6

« #12 : March 17, 2007, 06:15:12 AM »

Kevin's was customised, slightly, but still customised.

what was custom about it? the sights?....they arent even trijicon sights bro...there's nothing custom about that typical colt .45... the trigger is even factory
Werewolf
Alien Grunt

: 490

« #13 : March 17, 2007, 12:24:13 PM »

*sigh*

Custom sights, custom trigger, possibly custom grip and the firing block+slide looks slightly different but I amy be off.

Maybe we should leave this topic alone now?

Afro-Dude
Houndeye

: 98

« #14 : March 17, 2007, 04:08:14 PM »

Will teh laz0r be included in this one :) ?
: [1] 2  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Suggestions (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: A new weapon « previous next »
: