HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Before you submit, get legit  (Read 2613 times)

Frraksurred

• Team HL:S:HD
  • Gonarch
  • ~ More Hi-Deffier ~
    • View Profile
    • World Wide Ambassadors
Before you submit, get legit
« on: June 29, 2006, 03:51:19 AM »

Howdy all.  I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to our new board "Submissions"; maybe even explain it's purpose and go over a few quick guidelines while I'm at it.

Our "Requests" board has served us nicely when it comes to handling your requests and suggestions.  However it wasn't the best place to organize the different submissions people were offering for use in the HL:S:HD Pack.  Consequently I decided it would be nice to give those things a place of their own.  With the help of our awesome yet impeccably helpful Administrator Matt, we now have a place to do so (thanks Matt!).

This board is designed to give you a place to submit your models, textures, sounds, map entities and whatever else you think might be able to HD-ify HL:S.   ;D  When doing so, please follow the following guidelnes:

- Include credits for all who have contributed.

- If you are not the author, then get the author's permission BEFORE submitting it!

- Include screen shot(s) where applicable.

- Nothing Illegal. (Beta material, any other copyrighted game material, etc.)

- Understand the submission will be reviewed and may or may not get used in a HL:S:HD release. (we will communicate our intent either way)

- DO NOT insult, slam or otherwise run down another poster's submission.  If you have constructive criticism, dole it out in the WIP forum where it is appropriate.  This forum is for submission and vote only, not for community review.

We appreciate your cooperation and patronage once again.  Now round up your submissions and happy posting!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 03:42:43 AM by Frraksurred »

flynia

• HLS-HD Team Member
  • Gonarch
  • EliTe HeAdCrAb!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Before you submit, get legit
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 06:00:00 AM »

We should also make sure its legal as well :)

No HL2, CS Source etc models. :P

I guess it does classify under If you are not the author, then get the author's permission BEFORE submitting it! I just wanted to be clear on the issue tho :)

Frraksurred

• Team HL:S:HD
  • Gonarch
  • ~ More Hi-Deffier ~
    • View Profile
    • World Wide Ambassadors
Re: Before you submit, get legit
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 03:43:29 AM »

Good idea, thanks for editing it in.