Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 02:50:10 PM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: So, you want to Beta test? 0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: So, you want to Beta test?  ( 11553 )
James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« : July 02, 2006, 01:35:03 AM »

Hello again,

We're winding down development of Beta 2 at the moment, and we're ready to start beta testing the mod to make sure all bugs are ironed out.

However, to do that, we need people who haven't played the new version. People who wouldn't know all the developer shortcuts and whatnot.

Those people are you. Gee, could you have seen that coming?

Anyway, it's pretty simple. Just post in this thread with any contact information you wish to give, and a short bit on why you should be a beta tester. It should be formatted like this:

NAME: James "Minuit" Marchant

Computer Specs: 2.6ghz processor, 1024 Megs of RAM, Geforce FX 5200, 256 Megs VRAM

Contact Information:
AIM: MinuitJames
MSN: youareyag@hotmail.com
E-Mail: youareyag@hotmail.com

Reason why I should be a beta tester: I've been messing with Half-Life since god-knows-when. Modding has always been a fascinating thing to me, and I took up my first modding skill 6 or so years ago; mapping. Since then, I've learnt coding, animating, modelling and a little bit of texturing. I've been involved with a few mods, such as Opposing Force : Redux and, of course, RE:CB.

We will then discuss you and whether we think you'll be a valuable addition to the beta testing team.

That's all it takes! We await your responses. And such.
Zombie Killer234
Remember People, zombie are evil but the goodest place to kill them is in a mall
Headcrab

: 36

Powned

« #1 : July 02, 2006, 01:58:03 AM »

Name: Brian "Agent Freedom" Magee

Computer Specs: Geforce 6600,500 Megs of RAM,256 Megs VRAM,3.2ghz processor

Contact Info:
AIM: N/A
MSN: N/A
E-Mail: robo23V2@charter.net

Reason why I should be a beta tester: Eventho Id did beta testing on some maps on SC 3.0 but Im just a average beta tester,but I'll kno why if im not chosen to be a beta tester for RE:CB because Im not the expert beta tester of all time, but I dont care its fine by me  :).

And I hope everyone at RE:CB does a good job with beta 2 and everyone else also who help RE:CB possible  ;D
« : July 02, 2006, 02:04:04 AM Zombie Killer234 »

Shotgunmaniac
Snark

: 1

« #2 : July 02, 2006, 02:30:51 AM »

NAME: JB "Shotgunmaniac" Shirley

Computer Specs: 3.5ghz processor, 4096 Megs of RAM, Geforce 7800GTX SLI, 512 Megs VRAM

Contact Information:
AIM: Txpimpsta666
MSN: jamesbshirley@hotmail.com
E-Mail: shotgunmaniac@goathilarity.com

Reason why I should be a beta tester: I've been playing Half-Life since it was first released, and mods have always been the highlight of the game. Not exactly sure what else would make me a good beta tester, I've beta'd a few full games, but aside from that I only have experience beta testing maps and Lua scripts in GMod with a friend. I also tend to be around a lot, and I can host fairly good speed servers if need be.  :-X
Reason134
I'm going to hit you now,....with bullets.
Snark

: 6

« #3 : July 02, 2006, 04:44:04 AM »

Name: Reason (A.K.A Baron Von twiddleburg)

Computer Specs: What ever the hell a xps has in it.,

Contact Info:
MSN: N/A
E-Mail: Rysod@comcast.net

Reason why I should be a beta tester: I've been mapping for half life one and two for lord know when. I could point out any map faults, i've beta'd the closed WoW, Closed ever quest, Closed city of villains and a shitload more. I'm a huge fan of the resident evil franchise.
« : July 03, 2006, 01:43:59 AM Reason134 »

Ha ha vergeudete ich einige Minuten deiner Zeit.
imkongkong
Snark

: 10

« #4 : July 02, 2006, 05:40:04 AM »

NAME: imkongkong

Computer Specs: 2.39ghz processor, 512 Megs of RAM, Radeon 8500, 256 Megs VRAM

Contact Information:
AIM: imkongkong
MSN: imkongkong@hotmail.com
E-Mail: imkongkong@hotmail.com

Reason why I should be a beta tester:  I've always been attracted to HL mods when I first discovered about Counter-Strike.  Being a very big RE fan as well would keep me wanting to test out everything as much as possible.  I'm experienced with Valve Hammer Editor, and have been doing ESF mapping for quite a bit now.  I'm currently in two mods as a team mapper, ESF www.esforces.com and NNC www.ninjachronicles.com.  Being in these mods gives me experience in testing, finding bugs, and reporting them efficiently.  I like to test out everything I can to make sure no bugs or glitches would be left.  The specs  of my PC may be a bit ancient, but having a wide variety of differnet computers and specs would give a more overall view of how the mod will run.
chubby
Alien Grunt

: 283

« #5 : July 02, 2006, 06:20:39 AM »

NAME: David "Chubby" (I don't want to post my last name)

Computer Specs: 3.0 ghz Pentium 4 processor, 1 GB of ram, and a 256 Ati Radeon 9800xt videocard

Contact Information:
AIM: I don't want my SN public
MSN: Don't have one
E-Mail: thorthunderkid@gmail.com

Reason why I should be a beta tester: I have a very unique PC and I have been around computers and games my whole life. Also having 3 computers in my possesion can give me a 3X advantage over other beta testers as I can betatest in a mini LAN party with a few buddies(with your permission) finding bugs 3 times as fast. I even have loads of free time. Not to mention I am an avid zombie and HL fan, but to be perfectly honest I just want to play the new version early. :)

A few Prior beta testing experiances: I temporairially betatested for DC Coop and Synergy finding numerous bugs using the 3 pc system.
« : July 03, 2006, 12:16:33 AM chubby »

Minuit talking about RE:CB

Yes, we've spent an entire year adding nothing new.
Darkflame
Alien Grunt

: 230

« #6 : July 02, 2006, 11:45:56 AM »

Name: Joshua "Darkflame" Butler

Computer Specs: 3.40 ghz Pentium 4 Processor, 2 gb of RAM, 256 ATI Radeon X800 XT Videocard, SB Audigy 2 Soundcard

Contact Info:
AIM: havock99
MSN: darkflame_999@hotmail.com
Email: darkflame_999@cox.net

Reason why I should be a beta tester: I have been following this mod since its release "birth".  I have a somewhat good PC for running HL mods to the brink of meltdown.  My testing experaince is limited to two dead mods, one which was a scientest version of Blue Shit and a very dead Resident Evil mod.  I have no modding experiance unfortunetly.  Also I seem to have a good eye for spotting bugs(atleast I like to think I do?) and things that seem out of place.  Besides those I love all things Resident Evil to death and was introduced to it with the Nintendo version of Resident Evil 2.  Plus I played the mod when it first came out and was in the teamspeak channel when it exsisted.

Thank you for taking the time to read this submission.
BiscuitDude
Biscuit Fanatic
Vortigaunt

: 147

A victory isn't complete without biscuits.

« #7 : July 02, 2006, 03:12:26 PM »

NAME: Christopher "BiscuitDude" Reeve

Comp. Specs: INTEL P4 2.8Ghz, 1Gb DDR RAM, ATI RADEON X800GTO 128mbVRAM

Contact Info:
MSN/E-MAIL: dragunov_273@hotmail.com
GOOGLEMAIL: chrisreeve89@googlemail.com

Reason why I should be a Beta tester:
I have never been one to majorly criticise the great amount of work and effort that has gone into this mod, and if it wasn't for this mod I would've never gotten into mapping in the first place. I also have been a supporter of Cold Blood since it was released, and me and Minuit have become good friends, helping eachother out whenever possible. I too have also been a long running Resident Evil fan ever since Resident Evil was released in 1996 I have played every game since. I am a 100% supporter of your work, and never criticised it greatly, as I understand the great amount of work and effort put into this mod. You'll never lose my support for your work!

Jeebus McChrist
Gonarch

: 1433

I love everyone.

« #8 : July 02, 2006, 07:22:17 PM »

I'm sorry, but I have one tiny little thing to say about this: less asskissing, please. ;[

Gattles
Sphincter says what?
Gargantua

: 657

Deadpool!

« #9 : July 02, 2006, 10:31:07 PM »

NAME: Philip "Gattles" Krentos

Comp. Specs: INTEL P4 1.9Ghz, 1Gb DDR RAM, ATI RADEON 9600 256 mbVRAM

Contact Info:
MSN: pkrentos@hotmail.com
E-MAIL: pkrentos@hotmail.com

Reason why I should be a Beta tester:
I'm very thorough with most things. I try to make things as detailed as possible, and I have a lot of spare time to do it. Also, since my specs aren't as good as everyone else (1.9 GHz!!!), so I can test how it will perform on lower-end PCs. In addition, Minuit asked me to beta test another project he's doing, so I'm going to need some experience in beta testing before I do that.

Volgin
Thunderbolt
Gargantua

: 640

The Gay Colonel

« #10 : July 03, 2006, 12:30:09 AM »

Name? Joao "Volgin" Marcelo Rocha

Comp Specs: AMD Athlon 1,67 GHz, 384 DDR RAM, GeForce FX 5200 128mb.

Contact Info:
MSN: hitman_47_m16@hotmail.com
E-mail: hitman_47_m16@hotmail.com

Reason I should be a Beta Tester: Well, I just love the RE series, and as well HL, and I always want to be involved in games development, and I do see a good future for this mod, and being a besta tester could open some doors, you know. So, that's all I have to say, it's not much or convincent, but, worth to try.
« : July 06, 2006, 09:51:30 PM Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin »

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6558/sig2nh8.jpg
Some stories can't be told by words, some legends are meant to die, some bloodlines must come an end.
Jeebus McChrist
Gonarch

: 1433

I love everyone.

« #11 : July 03, 2006, 01:02:19 AM »

I swear to God if you ever refer to me as Vector again I will rip your eyeballs out through your assho- I mean, uh, simple mistake... but... it's Jeebus. >.>

Darkflame
Alien Grunt

: 230

« #12 : July 03, 2006, 01:22:15 AM »

I swear to God if you ever refer to me as Vector again I will rip your eyeballs out through your assho- I mean, uh, simple mistake... but... it's Jeebus. >.>

Well maybe people wouldnt make the mistake if you were not trying to be him and copy his sig. :P
Kain the Wolf
The Forum Furry
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 1310

Hej. Mitt namn är Kain. Jag är en varg.

« #13 : July 03, 2006, 01:25:07 PM »

Well maybe people wouldnt make the mistake if you were not trying to be him and copy his sig. :P
Well maybe if you people realised he was making fun of Vector... Otherwise why else would the sig say EGO EGO EGO EGO

benky
Heil, gotcha.
Alien Grunt

: 425

Fuchs himself.

« #14 : July 06, 2006, 01:37:58 AM »

NAME: Benoit(Ben) "Benky90" Hanikenne

Computer Specs: 2.0ghz processor, 1024 Megs of RAM, Geforce MX 4000 Asus, 128 Megs VRAM

Contact Information:
MSN: Benky90@hotmail.com
E-Mail: Benky90@hotmail.com

Reason why I should be a beta tester: I love Half-Life like any people here and i love Resident Evil too, so, this mod is the best RE mod I know for the moment and the dev team is very cool. I'm a modeller, hacker, converter and a little bit reskinner, i don't know what i can tell you on me for help you more.

: [1] 2  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: So, you want to Beta test? « previous next »
: