Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
February 23, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Custom Content (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: [WIP] RECB_Solitary 0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: [WIP] RECB_Solitary  ( 3092 )
|Rayne|

« : December 20, 2006, 09:42:54 PM »

============================
Resident Evil : Cold Blood

Time: Unknown

I don't know how long it's been, there's not a damn way to tell down here. It's had to have been at least three days. All I know is that they T-Virus was released down here, the alarm sounded, and those of us that could got to one of the shelters. Most didn't make it...

The shelters weren't built with longevity in mind, in fact they only keep enough supplies for a few days time. They're nothing more than rooms sealed off from anything down here, and contain a mechanism to activate a failsafe. How lucky we were to find that the circuitry needed to activate the failsafe was fried.

Our only chance is to leave the safety of these rooms, and search the records room and labs for the needed parts, maybe pick up a copy of the 'AT1521' reagent along the way, and activate the failsafe. That is, assuming that anyone survives long enough.

Objectives:

1) Secure the monitoring room

2) Search the records room and labs for parts needed to activate the failsafe

3) Secure the 'AT1521' reagent

4) Fall back to the shelters and activate the failsafe

5) Escape the labs via the elevator adjacent to the monitoring room

RECB_Solitary [WIP - 12/20/06]

At the moment all that's really done is the base for the shelter rooms and the hallway inbetween them/leading away.

« : December 21, 2006, 03:15:55 AM |Rayne| »
RapidH
Alien Grunt

: 235

« #1 : December 20, 2006, 10:07:36 PM »

Man thats a nice lab with hires textures. But the poke646 logo, uhh... Maybe you can remove it?
|Rayne|

« #2 : December 20, 2006, 10:10:27 PM »

Man thats a nice lab with hires textures. But the poke646 logo, uhh... Maybe you can remove it?

Taken from: http://poke646.com/poke646/faq_gene.htm

Q: Can I alter and use Poke646 textures for my own projects?

A: Definitely not. If you're planning to use unaltered Poke646 artwork, please refer to the above answer, but you're under no circumstances allowed to edit/repaint the Poke646 textures and use them. Take them as they are or make your own, it's that simple. This only applies for changing the appearance of the textures themselves, it does of course not apply for taking out single textures and rearranging them in a new wadfile, converting them into a new file format for other games (like png, jpg or 24-bit bmp) or renaming them to suit a naming convention of your mod - feel free to do so, as long as you don't change their look.
SureShot
Gonarch

: 1674

« #3 : December 22, 2006, 03:08:46 AM »

Well then make your own ya lazy git ;D

I see P646V has inspired you to do some more mappingz?
BiscuitDude
Biscuit Fanatic
Vortigaunt

: 147

A victory isn't complete without biscuits.

« #4 : December 24, 2006, 12:42:19 AM »

Hey ther good lookin' map  ;D. If you want to get rid of the P646 logo, why not do what ShootMe did with Scumlines? Put a spiddy looking panel over it?

|Rayne|

« #5 : December 24, 2006, 04:04:26 AM »

Well then make your own ya lazy git ;D

I see P646V has inspired you to do some more mappingz?

<- Phail at photoshop ITT  :(

A bit, fueled mostly by boredom, though. Shame I won't be able to play P646V for about a week, vacation stuffz for the holidays.

Hey ther good lookin' map  ;D. If you want to get rid of the P646 logo, why not do what ShootMe did with Scumlines? Put a spiddy looking panel over it?

I'll have to take a look at that once I get back to a computer capable of using Hammer/firing up RECB.  :P
: [1]  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Custom Content (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: [WIP] RECB_Solitary « previous next »
: