HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Arm model?  (Read 2638 times)

Nikolai

• Snark
    • View Profile
Arm model?
« on: September 02, 2006, 05:47:44 AM »

It's probably too late... probably, but can the team put in a seperate model for hands like so in DoD:S, CS:S, and such?  It'd make re-skinning and re-modelling the arm models a lot easier.. I think.

Really sorry if this has been addressed before.

By the way where would I go about posting a suggestion for Counter-Life:Source?    :)

Heckler Stev

• No releases for you!
  • Gargantua
  • Smod mod's personal customizer
    • View Profile
Re: Arm model?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 05:51:09 AM »

So you want all the weapons converted to have those source games hands? I've always wanted the egon and snark in. You could use the hive gun since you see no hev arm what-so-ever.

Frraksurred

• Team HL:S:HD
  • Gonarch
  • ~ More Hi-Deffier ~
    • View Profile
    • World Wide Ambassadors
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 06:19:59 AM »

It's probably too late... probably, but can the team put in a seperate model for hands like so in DoD:S, CS:S, and such? It'd make re-skinning and re-modelling the arm models a lot easier.. I think.

Really sorry if this has been addressed before.

By the way where would I go about posting a suggestion for Counter-Life:Source? :)

I'm not sure if I understand what you're asking for, could you elaborate a little?  As far as Counter-Life goes, our Pack will only be adding models to HL:S.

Sgt Wilko

• Alien Grunt
  • HL:S:HD Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 12:51:57 PM »

Its not just a simple matter of bunging the counter-life models into HLS and expecting it to work. You'll have to find someone who can code and/or see if the Counter-life team have the code for it. You'd also need permission from the CL team themselves I believe.

As for the Arms... I think Barnz was working on something like that a while back. I don't know if he finished it.