Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Custom Content (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: (Player) Nationalguard 0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: (Player) Nationalguard  ( 2866 )
Tower
M249 Gunner
Snark

: 19

Cowboy

« : October 20, 2006, 03:35:24 AM »

Summary: I was looking at the soldier model made by Aydin and the idea to make one of the National Guard soldiers seen in the cutscene on outbreak popped into mind. Used Aydin's model as a base and messed around with MS Paint (sadly) until I came up with this.

Removed nametag, changed mask color, chromed lenses, and removed the two Umbrella symbols from both shoulder patches to match the soldiers seen in RE: Outbreak File 1.

Forgive me if I'm breaking any rules by doing this. =\

Credits (also in .rar file):
[RE: Cold Blood] Nationalguard model by Tower, originally made by Aydin (soldier.mdl).
==============================
Head AND everything else from: RECB Team's Hunk Model

Aydin (killaz646): providing the soldier model.

-Rusty-: providing me with the Agent_Hunk model to get started with and for his readme.txt layout.

Reskinned by: Aydin, -Rusty-, and Tower
==============================
http://files.filefront.com/Nationalguardrar/;6050822;;/fileinfo.html
« : October 20, 2006, 08:43:56 PM Tower »

Yeehaw.
James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« #1 : October 20, 2006, 08:22:20 AM »

No, all of the model is by the RE:CB team. The textures are not by Rusty either, they're also by the RE:CB team but reskinned by Rusty and Aydin. Try to be more careful with credits.
Tower
M249 Gunner
Snark

: 19

Cowboy

« #2 : October 20, 2006, 08:37:13 PM »

My apologies. :x  Lemme fix the download n' stuff then. Thanks for pointing it out.

Yeehaw.
Greaser
Sven Co-op Testing Team
Gonarch

: 1844

I want to move to Sweden one day.

« #3 : October 20, 2006, 09:23:17 PM »

It's nice. I like new Hunk reskins.

http://i.imgur.com/AeeYjnv.jpg
I miss you so much, dear!
: [1]  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Custom Content (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: (Player) Nationalguard « previous next »
: