Resident Evil : Cold Blood
I don't know how long it's been, there's not a damn way to tell down here. It's had to have been at least three days. All I know is that they T-Virus was released down here, the alarm sounded, and those of us that could got to one of the shelters. Most didn't make it...
The shelters weren't built with longevity in mind, in fact they only keep enough supplies for a few days time. They're nothing more than rooms sealed off from anything down here, and contain a mechanism to activate a failsafe. How lucky we were to find that the circuitry needed to activate the failsafe was fried.
Our only chance is to leave the safety of these rooms, and search the records room and labs for the needed parts, maybe pick up a copy of the 'AT1521' reagent along the way, and activate the failsafe. That is, assuming that anyone survives long enough.
1) Secure the monitoring room
2) Search the records room and labs for parts needed to activate the failsafe
3) Secure the 'AT1521' reagent
4) Fall back to the shelters and activate the failsafe
5) Escape the labs via the elevator adjacent to the monitoring room
RECB_Solitary [WIP - 12/20/06]
At the moment all that's really done is the base for the shelter rooms and the hallway inbetween them/leading away.