Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 22, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Custom Content (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: Need help with RE:CB 0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Need help with RE:CB  ( 3962 )
wahiplash
THe voice behind the mouth on the face with the eyes
Snark

: 5

DENN DU BIST WAS DU ISST

« : December 21, 2006, 02:44:06 AM »

>:( Yeah i just got Cold Blood and cant figure out how the hell to get it to work! Can someone please let me know and give me some help? any at all would be appreciated, email, IM, whatever. thanks everyone  :)
« : December 21, 2006, 02:51:22 AM wahiplash »

yeah yeah
Tri182
Gargantua

: 620

Gman Stares. You're Confused.

« #1 : December 21, 2006, 03:30:30 AM »

Will it not show up in steam list?
James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« #2 : December 21, 2006, 01:20:28 PM »

First of all, like every other mod, you install it to where the installer automatically detects for you.

You need Steam to run it, which you can get from www.steampowered.com.

If, for some reason, you changed the directory to install it to, you must install it to Steam\steamapps\yoursteamusername\half-life.

Restart Steam.

It will now be in your Steam list.

wahiplash
Snark

DENN DU BIST WAS DU ISST

« #3 : December 22, 2006, 06:23:05 PM »

yea i didnt have steam at first. thanks guys.

yeah yeah
wahiplash
Snark

DENN DU BIST WAS DU ISST

« #4 : December 22, 2006, 07:08:16 PM »

yeah i just got steam and it wont work. installed it, opened it, froze. tried again. froze. uninstalled, reinstalled. froze. is there any other way to play cold blood without steam? also, can anyone ballpark me system requirements?

yeah yeah
James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« #5 : December 22, 2006, 08:02:31 PM »

Ok, you need a graphics card that can support OpenGL, you need to be in OpenGL mode, and you need at least a 1 ghz processor and at least 256mb of RAM.

And regarding your question about playing without Steam, sorry, but it was developed specifically for and on Steam seeing as WON is now obsolete.
DragonNinja
Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAKE!?!?!
Vortigaunt

: 140

What? Metal Gear?

« #6 : December 23, 2006, 12:44:36 PM »

yeah i just got steam and it wont work. installed it, opened it, froze. tried again. froze. uninstalled, reinstalled. froze. is there any other way to play cold blood without steam? also, can anyone ballpark me system requirements?

Don't forget you actually need Half-Life on your Steam account to play it, register your HL1 cd-key with steam first then run half-life once as in start the training map then exit and try the mod again.

wahiplash
Snark

DENN DU BIST WAS DU ISST

« #7 : December 25, 2006, 06:44:28 AM »

I see... well, thanks again for the help. It looks like I wont be playing it after all. meh, I can still play Half life 2 on my xbox, but damnit, im pissed. i wish i could get to play ep. 1 and the other coming ep's. well, what can I do, but dream. hahaha thanks again guys

yeah yeah
User with the dancing badger
HIT's Resident Programmer.
Gonarch

: 1267

~= Master Of Mess =~

« #8 : December 30, 2006, 08:39:27 PM »

Why don't you just buy HL1 ?

http://yngndrw.hostilezone.net/images/sig/
 [ Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2x 3.5GHz (Water Cooled) | Corsair XMS 2x 1GB PC2-8500 | EVGA 9800GX2 1024MB ]
 [ Intel Core Duo @ 2x 2.0GHz | Corsair 2x 1GB PC2-5300 | 7600GT 256MB ]
The Fear
The Haunted Volcano!
Headcrab

: 32

« #9 : December 30, 2006, 09:11:30 PM »

Why don't you just buy HL1 ?
Ding ding ding ding! (?)
: [1]  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Custom Content (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: Need help with RE:CB « previous next »
: