Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 20, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Suggestions (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: Blood suggestion 0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Blood suggestion  ( 2421 )
Morpheus
=P
I can't upload no mores :(
Alien Grunt

: 301

Heeehhh...

« : February 13, 2007, 03:42:22 AM »

I have a simple suggestion to make, two, but the second one may be a bit more complex.

First suggestion. The blood. It seems a bit orange'ish. Perhaps the RGB could be adjusted? The edges of the puddle do seem a bit weird, perhaps they could turn transparent?

Another thing. when you kill a zombie on a slope, or angled surface, the blood forms on a horizontal plane. This, as you can imagine, looks rather crude. Just as a suggestion, unless you have an idea on how to fix it, you could incorporate the blood into the death sequence of the zombie model itself. I'm sure you'd have a better idea of how to fix this, but I'm only offering some constructive criticism.

Cant wait for the second version of RECB to be released!

Coozins
T-Virus carrier
Gonarch

: 1885

What is this? What's going on here?

« #1 : February 17, 2007, 01:01:04 PM »

First suggestion. The blood. It seems a bit orange'ish. Perhaps the RGB could be adjusted? The edges of the puddle do seem a bit weird, perhaps they could turn transparent?

I don't think the blood looks orange at all.

It all looks red to me.

[File not found]

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5892/sig3eh2.jpg

It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.
The Fear
The Haunted Volcano!
Headcrab

: 32

« #2 : February 17, 2007, 03:09:18 PM »

Yeah, the middle looks a bit yellow/orange-ish.
: [1]  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Suggestions (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: Blood suggestion « previous next »
: