Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: Update - Status 0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Update - Status  ( 2297 )
James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« : May 04, 2007, 02:06:22 PM »

After my Hard-Drive crashed back in March, I had to re-do all code since January, which set us back quite a bit. Now we're back on track, but a few maps got lost. However, this won't change much.

This is a list of what needs to be done on the mod before it can get released. I'll cross off each item as it gets done:

To-do list:

Weapons-
Possibly add "Special" weapon as a bonus
Remove modelled laser sight on P Glock 23 model
Fix reload animation bugs
Fix M4 ironsights positioning
Fix crash when selecting items in slot 4
Finish the M24 model
Fix the M202a1 infinite rockets bug
Fix the M202a1 slow rocket bug

Players-
Add radio item
Add proper keys
Maybe add shove button
Make all clients hear the voice commands if players have a radio
Fix death animations freezing
Add a 2 minute delay so players can respawn after spectating

Monsters-
Improve "Crawler" AI
Decrease Hunter jump distance
Possibly add different animations for Hunter jump
Finish the gore system

That's all I can think of for now.
« : May 07, 2007, 07:15:16 PM Minuit »
Werewolf
Alien Grunt

: 490

« #1 : May 05, 2007, 12:20:55 PM »

It's great to hear news about the mod, and I see you have some really cool ideas in the works.

I don't want to cause any more delays, but would it be possible for you or another team member to post a list of all features (weapons, monsters etc.) that will be in the game.  It would just be cool to know what will hopefully be in the game when you guys finish work on it.

Also, just to let you know, people (including me) are still very excited about this mod, so it's always good to hear about updates.  Looks like I'll have to start creating more custom content soon!

Just out of curiosity, did you guys ever find the cause of the STI not reloading on certain occasions?

James
Throw THIS at THAT!
Global Moderator
Gonarch

: 3663

<3

« #2 : May 07, 2007, 01:36:00 AM »

Alright, I'll post a list of the features soon, but some are meant to be a sort of "Hey, I didn't know that was in it" type affair. As for the reloading thing, I think it's something to do with the weapons trying to force the idle animations to play at the wrong time, thus over-riding the reload animation. I haven't looked too hard into it, because it's fairly rare, but it will get looked at soon. Thanks very much for the kind words, by the way. <3
Werewolf
Alien Grunt

: 490

« #3 : May 07, 2007, 01:59:23 PM »

Sounds great, as for the 'bonus' features, don't worry about putting them in the list, surprises are good!

Yeah, the reload thing always confused me, since when you get the STI it has 11 rounds loaded, and 2 unloaded, but often it won't load those last 2... Bizarre!

I'm still thinking about how to go about getting bare arms into the game (gloves are a bit old, in my opinion), but since I'm working on a mac these days I'll need to get windows running on it before anything else...

: [1]  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: Update - Status « previous next »
: