Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

:    
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Custom Content (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: [WIP] RE4 Player Pack 0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: [WIP] RE4 Player Pack  ( 12474 )
Vox-Bloodstone
Si-Co YO!
Headcrab

: 42

« : May 23, 2007, 04:51:02 PM »

LeonOpS has asked me to convert the following from RE4

Hunk
Ada
Kruaser
Leon (Without Jacket)

There only problem is the guy who ripped ada, hunk & Kruaser didn't possession the vertex so it was in line with the skeleton, i think he left it in the RE4 IDLE possesion when he ripped it

so the only one that's almost done is Hunk here's a Screen

the model has been made into 4 smd files, and these models are a bitch to rigged espeically the ada one.... i am trying but it may take awhile but when this is released people will have to PM me for the LINK since these are ruipped stright from RE4.

i made thisa topic so you can discuss this and it was also to let you know what i'm doing :)

Please read the rules
Flowers Of Naivety
DIE DIE DIE
Gonarch

: 3246

kikikimamama

« #1 : May 23, 2007, 09:40:19 PM »

Yes the models look fantastic, and converting them for Cold Blood is a great idea, but here at HIT, illegal usage has already caused problems. Release of converted models is copyright infringement. The moderators and admin have very strict rules about even talking about converts. I predict a moderator will be here shortly to discuss this more, I on the other hand need to go learn to drive.

Werewolf
Alien Grunt

: 490

« #2 : May 24, 2007, 01:08:17 AM »

Very Cool, but very illegal.  Surprising how often those two things seem to go together in life...  Epic none the less, but tragically I have a conscience  :-\.

Blood Surfer
Gargantua

: 716

« #3 : May 24, 2007, 06:07:48 PM »

Well it may be legal if you ask Capom for an authorization  to release it ^^
halflifedave
Converter
Gonarch

: 1164

Greed

« #4 : May 24, 2007, 07:02:46 PM »

Outta curiosity, which Krauser model is it that you have?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/halflifedave/kick-ass.jpg
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature
Killer12137
Mastah of teh Primitives!
Gargantua

: 904

Future Ambassador of Earth.

« #5 : May 24, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »

but tragically I have a conscience  :-\.

Luckily I don't.  I would like the models for research purposes anyways.  I'd like to animate and stuffs.

Flowers Of Naivety
DIE DIE DIE
Gonarch

: 3246

kikikimamama

« #6 : May 25, 2007, 07:16:50 AM »

Well don't ask for them here. Use the PM, or talk to him on AIM or something.

: [1]  
HIT Forums  |  Community Projects  |  Resident Evil: Cold Blood  |  Custom Content (Moderators: Ackart, James)  |  Topic: [WIP] RE4 Player Pack « previous next »
: