HIT Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [STALKERSLOL] Come over here marked one, lets talk buisness.  (Read 1172 times)

Aydin

• The full metal alchemist
  • DoC Development Team
  • Gonarch
    • View Profile
[STALKERSLOL] Come over here marked one, lets talk buisness.
« on: February 14, 2008, 09:02:58 AM »

Hey guys long time no speak, for some reason the forums work I no longer get an error.
Anyway the 1.1 long awaited stalker beta has been leaked, I'm not bothering but the rest of the news sounds hopeful.

Letting certain names of russian-ukrainian S.T.A.L.K.E.R. scene partake in an internal beta test of GSC Game World is a fragile alliance at best, and it bears no surprise that certain titles along the lines of "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Patch 1.1 Beta" might pop up.

At Gameru.net where former "Stalker-World.com.ua" resides, a patch can be found for download. Some of you might remember the GSC announcement about starting the beta tests for the patches.

Patch 1.1 is officially still under development, and release date is not yet known. General changes affect singleplayer, with the most interesting inovation being freeplay, allowing you to continue playing after you get one of the endings at the powerplant, which so far was not possible due to the close-ended nature of the game.

As a general rule, we refuse to publish suchlike links. However, with the multitude of leaks in the early stages of development and GSC Game World's rather neutral attitude towards it in such cases, show us, however, that even if we voice against the spreading of leaks, the general reaction is still the same. Therefore, we will not place ourselves in the way of those interested, and so the links to the leaked patch are under Related Links.

Additional shit can be found here http://www.oblivion-lost.net/index.php?zone=design2&lang=en

I do not endorse such links nor am I posting the links themselves

Btw anyone wanna buy me a decent new steam game?  ;D